Japan Offer’s 350,000 Jobs to Pakistanis

Working and living in Japan

a dream for many, something that may seem complicated and in fact is, but not impossible.
Of course, the sacrifices and efforts that must be made, are only suitable for those who are really in love with the country and culture of this peculiar part of the world.
In this MegaGuía I will explain what you have to do to go live and find a job in Japan , money you need, paperwork, visas to work even while being a foreigner and how to get them, in short everything you need to know to start a job. New life in the country of the Far East, without dying in the attempt.
But before taking the step of going to live in Japan , it is essential to know it, it is not the same idea that you have of a country, that reality once you are there.
1 Some facts about Japan
2 Legal and illegal ways of living and working in Japan
2.1 Marry a Japanese or Japanese
2.2 Study Japanese in Japan and find a baito
2.2.1 How much is a Japanese course worth?
2.2.2 Study Japanese before going
2.3 What a company in Japan processes your visa
2.4 Study a professional training course or career

2.4.1 Jobs for Pakistanis
2.5 Get a scholarship
2.6 As an expatriate
2.7 Work as illegal
3 The most common way to live in Japan
4 How much money do I need to live in Japan?
4.1 Accommodation in Japan
4.2 How to get the best currency exchange in Japan
5 Find a job in Japan
5.1 Contacts
5.2 Portals and employment agencies
6 Medical Insurance
7 Other links of interest

Some facts about Japan
Japan is a country formed by an archipelago of 6,582 islands, although 98% of the territory consists of its 4 main islands: Hokkaidō , Honshu , Kyushu and Shikoku .
It has a population of almost 130 million inhabitants, of which 35 million live in Tokyo and its metropolitan area .
Yokohama and Osaka are the other two cities with more job opportunities for foreigners, especially the second because of its great port activity.

Legal and illegal ways of living and working in Japan
There are several ways to go to live in Japan , it all depends on how and why you do it: for love, to look for work, to study Japanese …
Forget about going on an adventure to work for anything , since with the tourist visa you cannot work and in case you have a Pakistani passport, your tourist visa is only valid for 90 days , after which you cannot return to enter up to 45 days later .
That said, the main legal and illegal ways of living in Japan are as follows:

Marry a Japanese or Japanese
This may be the fastest and most direct way to get a visa (the Spouse Visa) that allows you to live and work in Japan for whatever .
Even the Japanese person you marry doesn’t have to be living there, it can be a second or third generation Japanese.
Once in Japan, you just have to go to the embassy to regularize your situation, a process that can take between 4 and 5 months, during which you may have no choice but to return to your country.
The big drawback is that if you separate, your visa is no longer useful.
Of course, once you have lived in Japan for more than 3 years you could already apply for permanent residence or even Japanese nationality.

Study Japanese in Japan and find a baito
It may be the easiest way to start a new life in the Japanese country.
You would have to hire the Japanese course from Spain and apply for a visa at the nearest Japanese embassy .
If you hire a Japanese course you can have an arubaito , which is a work permit with which you can work 28 hours a week , from the same day you arrive.
These types of jobs, which are paid by the hour, are called baitos . With the student visa you can find jobs in low-skilled jobs, such as McDonalds, Chinese stores or restaurants.
Salaries are usually around 1,000 yen per hour , about 115,000 yen per month (€ 900 approx.) . With that money you can stay while you keep learning the language. Below you have the basic budget you would need to live in Japan .

How much is a Japanese course worth?
To get the arubaito you must hire a course of at least one year. A Japanese course in Tokyo of about 20 hours per week can cost you around € 6,000 a year .

An agency that has academies all over Japan and that has its website in Spanish, is Motivist Japan , translate it into English, and you can fill out the form they have on their website to get more personalized information.
Although they have their website in English, the communication they have to be in English.

Study Japanese before going
If you want to go to Japan to study Japanese , with the idea of looking for a part-time job, it is best that you study everything you can before going , since if you arrive without having a basic level you will not be able to find any type of I work the first months.
With this option to hire a Japanese course, you can work part-time while studying, then you would have to find a company that processes a visa to work full-time.

What a company from Japan processes your visa
In order for a company to apply for a visa, it must show that it does not find a Japanese person for that job in which it requires qualities like yours. This process is expensive and complicated, so it is not easy. But if it is something more feasible for professions where it is required to speak English or have any other quality that does not have a Japanese.
The technology sector is one of the sectors that most foreigners usually hire. Some of the most demanded professions currently, with which there are possibilities of being granted a visa, are those of front-end developers and back-end developers .
If that is your specialty and you want to work in Japan, you can send your CV to serpa.hector@motivo.jp .
In order for this type of visa to be processed, you must have at least 10 years of proven experience in the requested job, a university degree, either in your country or in Japan or a professional training degree obtained in Japan.
With any of these 3 options you can process the visa to work alone and specifically in the specialty for which you are trained .
If you don’t meet any of these 3 characteristics, practically the only option to stay in Japan and work full-time is to get married.

Study a professional training course or career
If you do not have a career, with which a company can process your visa, you are always in time to get it, either in your country or in Japan.
If you do not want to study a career you also have the option of studying a professional training course , but that already has to be in Japan , so that the company that hires you can process the corresponding visa to work full time.
These vocational studies in Japan are taught by schools called Senmon Gakkou, which offer courses that are generally 2 years long.
While studying in a Senmon Gakkou you can also work part-time, 28 hours a week. To study in a university or Senmon Gakkou you must have a fluent Japanese , since these schools are not intended for foreigners, but for Japanese.
Here is an example of a Senmon Gakkou that also welcomes many foreigners:
• Mode.ac.jp

Japan offer Jobs for Pakistanis:

To overcome the lack of manpower, Japan has invited foreigners to apply for over 350,000 jobs in the country. The East Asian country has placed Pakistan among the top 10 preferred countries owing to the relationship between the two countries, the Japanese Ambassador said in Islamabad this week.

The 350,000 opportunities have been created specifically for foreigners owing to the fact that Japan is facing a shortage of young human resources as the number of elderly people in Japan is increasing by the day.

At the time 85000 workers are preparing to send to japan by pakistan through Fouji Foundation.

Apply Now

To get a scholarship
Going to study with a scholarship to Japan may be the most comfortable way to live in the country of the Far East for a few years, since there are some that cover all expenses.
One of the most famous given by the Japanese government every year is the Monbukagakusho scholarships .
This option opens the doors of finding a job in this country , since having studied in a Japanese university is a very good letter of introduction.
In this article from the blogger Vila , he tells you how a friend of his was up to 9 years studying with this scholarship with all paid.
You can check all the scholarships given by the Japanese government on the website of its embassy in Spain .

As an expatriate
If the company you work for has offices in Japan, they could send you there to work, as long as you’ve been hired for over a year.

Work as illegal
The least recommended. In Japan you can find many illegal working , especially Latin Americans.
But the Japanese businessman who hires a paperless person usually does it because he knows he can do whatever he wants with him, such as not paying overtime, not respecting vacations, etc.
You could also be banned from entering Japan for 7 years in case you are discovered.

The most common way to live in Japan
The best option to get to live in Japan, if you do not have a scholarship or a Japanese couple to marry, would be the following.
• Have a career in a specialty where you can work in Japan.
• Study Japanese in your country, at least up to level 2 (there are 5 levels) .
• Save money to hire a Japanese course (about € 6,000 per year) and to stay for at least the first 3 or 4 months.
• Find a job just after the 3 months you have to wait to work, when hiring a Japanese course. If you arrive at level 2 and after 3 months in Japan, it can be relatively easy to find some part-time job with which to stay.
• Take advantage of the last months of school to find a company that processes your visa.
• Ideally, study Japanese in Japan , at least 2 years to have a good level to work in Japan .

How much money do I need to live in Japan?
Given that the salary of a baito , part-time work of 28 hours a week, is about 115,000 yen a month, I do the accounts, so you know what money you would need to survive in Japan , in a capital like Tokyo
• Accommodation: 40,000 yen a shared room in Tokyo.
• Food: 20,000 yen if you prepare the food yourself. In Japan it is very common to eat outside, in fact most of the Japanese are what they do. There are many minimarkets that sell bento-boxes or boxes of prepared food for about 1,000 yen.
• Transportation: 15,000 yen , although this can vary greatly, depending on where you live and the number of trips you have to make each day.
• Other expenses: 10,000 yen for other unforeseen expenses that always arise.
85,000 yen in total , about € 660 per month approximately , so you could even save about 30,000 yen (€ 230 approx.) Per month with a job of 28 hours a week.
So if you are thinking of coming to study Japanese, you should save at least € 6,000 for the course + € 3,000 for the first 3 months + € 500 for air tickets , about € 9,500 for one year.
And that assuming you find a job at 3 months and you can keep up.

The accommodation in Japan
Accommodation can be the main expense you can have in this country and the most difficult to get. This as in any other country in the world, varies depending on the area you want to choose and the type of housing you want.
Generalizing a lot, in Tokyo which is the most expensive city for example you can find a shared room for about 40,000 yen (€ 325 approx.) . Something cheaper looking good.
To rent a house or room in Japan you will have to go to a real estate agency for foreigners (Gaijin Real Estate), since the Japanese are reluctant to rent the accommodation to a person with whom they will not be able to understand if they have any problem with the house and to enter you will have to pay at least 4 monthly payments , between month of rent, deposit and insurance.
You can get a more accurate idea of rental prices by visiting any accommodation website in Japan such as Oakhouse.jp or the agency Agharta-japan.biz .
For the first days or weeks you can always look for a hostel or even stay in one of the famous capsule hotels:
• Hostel in Tokyo from € 10 / night
• Capsule hotel from € 20 / night

How to get the best currency exchange in Japan
The best way to change money in Japan is by directly taking out ATMs with an N26 card , which you can order completely free of charge .
With this card you can make 5 withdrawals a month at no cost , with the change of Mastercard at that time, at any ATM in Japan and the world and they will only charge you 1.7% of what you take out .
A commission much smaller than that applied by the exchange houses and any other traditional bank card.
You can even get money for free , without that 1.7%, if you take out the N26 You card , which has a monthly cost of € 9.90 per month , but also includes travel insurance that covers any expenses doctor up to 1 million euros .

Search for a job in Japan
Once the visa and money issue that you need is solved, I will explain how to enter employment in the country of the Far East.

Japan may seem far away, but today there are Spaniards in all parts of the world. If you want to meet Spaniards who are already living and working in Japan, you can join some of the Facebook groups of Spaniards in this country, such as Spaniards in Japan .

Portals and employment agencies
Here is a list of the main portals to look for work in Japan . A good trick to find job offers where you look for people who speak Urdu is to filter searches with the word Pakistani .
• Gaijinpot.com : is one of the main employment websites for foreigners. It also has a search engine for accommodation and schools. It is in English.
• Daijob.com : Japanese job portal, but with the option of putting it in English.
• Interplace-agency.com : employment agency with many offers on its website.

Apply Now


  1. AffiliateLabz 02/15/2020 Reply
    • adminAuthor 03/20/2020 Reply

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *